How to Make a Terrarium (with photos):
What you will need:
- Clear plastic or glass container
- Active charcoal
- Small acrylic figurines (optional)
- Small watering can or spray bottle
- Old towel
- Plastic spoon
- Low maintenance plants
First add your charcoal and rocks. You can also add moss or sphagnum for extra moisture absorption.
Then you add your sand and soil.
Next, is to add in your plants. Dig holes for where you want to place your plants. Make sure you properly separate to roots of the pants before you place them in the terrarium.
Lastly, decorate your terrarium. You can use the plastic spoon to help move things around. To finish it off water your plants and clean up. And you’re done!
Click the link below to learn about terrarium care:
Don’t Forget to Pin it!
Thanks for tuning in and remember: Live. Laugh. Love.
- What you need to make your own Candles
- Guest Post Submission and Guidelines
- How to Become an Amazing Painter with no Skills