Hey everyone, I want to share with you my mini photography collection. All the pictures shown in the gallery were taken in July of summer 2018. I was in Charleston taking early college courses. One included a photography class, where these photos came from. I love this photos and I will upload the rest of the collection sometime this week. I hope you enjoy, and remember: live, love, and laugh.
- Built By Us: Wooden Mandalas
- How I wrote a Novel In 4 Months (Guest post)
- The Sunshine Bloggers Award
- Women in SFF Author Spotlight – Winnifred Tataw | The Fantasy Hive
- Author Spotlight: Candice Lola
Thank you I appreciate it!
These are beautiful!
Ooh space manipulation sounds awesome. And Chinese food is always the way to go!
Love this tags like these cause It’s really interesting to read what each blogger’s answers are. The power I love…
Thank you!! If you ever make one tag me in it. I would love to share it too!