Hi Everyone. I am so thankful to have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you Deborah Klée from Abra K Deborah for nominating me. She has been such a supportive and active person on my blog! She is an awesome blogger and published author. I recommend you check her books and blog she writes some really good stuff!
Sharing the Love and Spreading Sunshine. The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award bestowed on bloggers by fellow bloggers.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Questions for me:
1. What attracted you to start a blog and how has it developed?
Well, I always loved writing and blogging was another outlet for me to do so. It was a way to engage more with my audience and put more content about my books and art!
2. If you were restricted to eat the favourite cuisine of one nation (forever), what would it be: Indian, Chinese, Mexican, Italian, other?
For me it would be Cameroonian food. My family is from Cameroon, so I’ve grown up eating these foods. The spiciness, sweet, and tangy different flavors, yum! There are so many different tastes and varieties of foods to try. And I wouldn’t mind eating them for the rest of my life!
3. What superpower would you like to have and why?
I would have the power to stop time. So I could meet all my deadlines, without stressing. And I tend to procrastinate (oops) a lot. So I would always have enough time for everything.
4. Name 2-4 books that have had a memorable impact on you at any stage in your life.
It has to be The Giver by Lois Lowry and The Witches by Roald Dahl. The Witches gave me my love for creative writing. And The Giver inspired me to become a more invested reader and writer.
5. What is your greatest achievement?
My greatest achievement would have to be publishing my first young adult fantasy novel, Child of Tempus. I love the book and put so much work into it. It’s my baby and I brag about it and its cover, whenever I get the chance. And have started a whole young adult fantasy book series from it!
6. What is the most daring thing you have done?
Daring, is not a word I would use to describe myself. I think the most daring thing I have done is rode the NightHawk at Carowinds. Trust me that rollercoaster almost made me lose my lunch!
8. What would be at the top of your bucket list?
It’s cliche, but to travel the world. I love meeting new people and learning new things. I’ve traveled a bit in my life, but there is so much more of the world I want to explore.
9. Which songs/artistes provided a soundtrack to your teenage years?
HA! Every popular African artist and R&B and Hip-hop from the early 2000s and 1990s. I still dance around the house like a complete fool, but it makes me happy.
10. If you could time travel to another time past or future when would it be and why?
It would be in the future. I am just curious about what the world would be! What new technological advances would we have? What about flying cars? I am always excited about what the future would hold, so why not go there? As to what time, I would probably go no longer than 5 years. I like to be safe, so I don’t want to explode my brain by going too far into the future.
11. What advice would you give to new bloggers?
Never give up on your goals. Blogging takes time, work, and effort. And if you put in the time, your hard work will be rewarded, trust me.
- Read to Ramble
- Surabhi Kaushik
- Upcycled Adulting
- Teri Drobnick
- Cherishing Flo
- Candice Lola
- Steve H.
- Morgan Wright
Questions for nominated bloggers:
- What significance does your blog name have to you?
- What challenges have you faced and overcome as a blogger?
- What is the best part of blogging for you?
- If you could meet any hero from your childhood, who would it be and why?
- What advice would you give to someone who’s just starting there blogging journey?
- If you could be an animal what would it be and why?
- How has your life changed since you’ve begun to blog?
- How do you keep yourself motivated to continue blogging?
- How do you first get into blogging
- What is the way you achieve happiness in your life?
- If your life could be a TV show or cartoon, what would it be and why?