Learn how to make DIY candles with me!
Total cost to make a candle (materials bought from Michael’s): $10-15
Photo Step by Step Instructions
1.Hot glue the candle wick to the bottom of jar,wait for 5 to 10 minute for it to cool
2. Heat the water in the double boiler and cut your wax into pieces
3.Place the wax and crayon into the pot when the water starts to boil
4. Let it melt. It takes about 5-8 minutes for the wax to complete melt.
5. Add in your fragrance oil and mix in.
6. Let the candles wax sit for 30 seconds then pour into your glass container, make sure your candlewick is secured in place.
7. Let the wax settle for 5 minutes and repeat steps 1-6, if desired.
8. Let your candle settle and cool for 4-6 hours! Use the pencil to keep the candle wick in place.
9. After you may cut any excess candlewick string from the candle and light it!
Past Built By Us Projects:
Live. Love. Laugh.