Hello everyone! How are you guys doing? I know everyone has been (hopefully) self-distancing for the whole C-word virus. But I have some good news I wanted to share. This week I got my personal book copies! *YAY!* So I’ve been rereading my books as I’ve been staying home.
Now with the C-word happening and spreading in the US, I will be doing the rest of this college semester back at home. So I may be uploading blogs more than usual. Another thing is that I’ve been doing book photoshoots, as promotional pictures and advertisements. Stay tuned for those photos on my blog and social media.
My book blog tours have already begun too. I started a tour for each book, about a week apart. I’ll be posting about it in the future after it has finished. This is my first time doing any type of book blog touring, and so far it has been going great. My second book, Descendants of Time and Death, already has 5-star reviews on Goodreads and Amazon. I was so happy and excited for what is to come.
Oh, and book three is already in the works, so expect blogs about it too. Well, that is all I have for this Friday. I hope everyone is staying healthy, safe, and protected. I love you all and have a great weekend. And remember, live, love, and laugh!
- How I wrote a Novel In 4 Months (Guest post)Hi everyone! How are you doing? I have some great news to share with you guys. I just got another guest post published!
- The Sunshine Bloggers AwardHi Everyone. I am so thankful to have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you Deborah Klée from Abra K Deborah for nominating me. She has been such a supportive and active person on my blog! She is an awesome blogger and published author. I recommend you check her books and blog she writes some really good stuff! Sharing the Love and Spreading Sunshine. The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award bestowed on bloggers by fellow bloggers. The Rules Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions. Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts. List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site. Questions for me: 1. What attracted you to start a blog and how has it developed? Well, I always loved writing and blogging was another outlet for me to do so. It was a way to engage more with my audience and put more content about my books and […]
- Women in SFF Author Spotlight – Winnifred Tataw | The Fantasy HiveHey everyone go check out my first author spotlight for the month of July! “We interview Winnifred Tataw, author of CHILD OF TEMPUS book #1 of The Gods’ Scion trilogy, for our Women in SFF month-long feature.” — Read on fantasy-hive.co.uk/2020/07/women-in-sff-author-spotlight-winnifred-tataw/ Advertisements
- Author Spotlight: Candice LolaHello everyone! Welcome to another author spotlight! These will be posts where I discuss and showcase, predominantly women and people of color, their writing talents and published works. So without further ado let’s get on with the Author Spotlight! Meet the Author! Candice Lola is a fiction writer and essayist based in New York City. She is a graduate student in NYU’s Experimental Humanities program, focusing on Creative Writing and Human Rights. She is also closet gothic fantasy fan, a sommelier of cheap wines, a burner of fine foods, and a fan girl of all things geeky. Her stories are heavily allegorical representations of her sociopolitical musings and fever dreams. Candice Lola has published work with Indigo & Midnight, The Huffington Post, Medium, In The Words of Womyn (ITWOW) Journal, and other literary publications. What and when started your love for writing? I’ve loved reading and writing since I was a child. When my mom used to read me bedtime stories, I would try to memorize what she said on each page so that I could pretend to be reading those pages later. I started writing little poems when I started school and when I was 7, I published a […]
- Author Spotlight: Tiffany AdamsHello everyone! Welcome to another author spotlight! These will be posts where I discuss and showcase, predominantly women and people of color, their writing talents and published works. So without further ado let’s get on with the Author Spotlight! Meet the Author! Tiffany Adam’s is a loving mother of two Amazing girls Breanna & Teyanna and put God first in her life and was ordained into ministry as a Prophet of the lord and has worked in the healthcare field for fifteen years and has a YouTube channel called inspirational tiff where she share video to uplifting women who are going through rejection or Abuse and helps build back up there self esteem she is also a co Author to a book called A mother diary which is a best seller on Amazon and a Author to Don’t kiss a Frog which is also on Amazon.as well she takes daily prayer request you can inbox her on social media. What and when started your love for writing? My love for writing started because there are stories to tell for me about Domestic violence I see a lot women who are afraid to tell there stories and ashamed so I want […]