Hello everyone! How are you guys doing? I know everyone has been (hopefully) self-distancing for the whole C-word virus. But I have some good news I wanted to share. This week I got my personal book copies! *YAY!* So I’ve been rereading my books as I’ve been staying home.
Now with the C-word happening and spreading in the US, I will be doing the rest of this college semester back at home. So I may be uploading blogs more than usual. Another thing is that I’ve been doing book photoshoots, as promotional pictures and advertisements. Stay tuned for those photos on my blog and social media.
My book blog tours have already begun too. I started a tour for each book, about a week apart. I’ll be posting about it in the future after it has finished. This is my first time doing any type of book blog touring, and so far it has been going great. My second book, Descendants of Time and Death, already has 5-star reviews on Goodreads and Amazon. I was so happy and excited for what is to come.
Oh, and book three is already in the works, so expect blogs about it too. Well, that is all I have for this Friday. I hope everyone is staying healthy, safe, and protected. I love you all and have a great weekend. And remember, live, love, and laugh!
- Book Spotlight: The GroomHello and welcome to another Book Spotlight! They are for any author of any genre to promote one (or soon to be) published book. So without further ado, let’s get on with the spotlight! And in honor of the beginning of Ramadan, I am spotlighting a book written by a wonderful Muslim Author! Genre: Interracial Romance Series: Ramadan Nights Price: $2.99 Book Blurb: They’re not kids anymore. Just when he starts to get his act together, Mansur wakes to an empty bed and a crying baby. His wife leaves him with their infant on the day he starts a new job. Uneasy and alone, he looks across the street to Faiza for help. As he relies on their long friendship, desires for the sexy firefighter reawaken within him. Faiza can’t deny Mansur, even though she should. Her heart broke when he married another woman. She got herself together and moved on. Now, he is back in their childhood neighborhood and her life. She knows they’re just friends, but she can’t help longing for more. Family and culture kept them apart when young, but Mansur won’t allow interference from anyone or anything. He is determined to make Faiza more than just […]
- Writing with Winnie: Drafting Book FourHey everyone how are you doing? I’m still busy as usual especially with writing book four of the Gods’ Scion series. I want to take sometime and talk about it with you guys. 30% Done with Writing Book Four! Yup I’m slowly making my way through drafting book four. I couldn’t believe that I had already completed 30% of the book finished. Through writing it I kept most f my writing process the same, though I have made some changes. For one I started using a Goal Tracker through Story Origin. Which I have been loving! I love that I get to visually see how well I’m doing. As well as keeping myself on track and motivated to put writing. That is something I struggle with, writing motivation. I love to write and always have something to write about, but to sit down and type or write it may become difficult. Besides the goal tracker I’ve kept my process quite the same. I’m still using an outline and writing and rewriting my plot. Speaking of plot if you haven’t checked out my guest paneling on The Write Talk’s YouTube Channel. It is really insightful for those who want to learn […]
- Author Spotlight: Sydney ReneéHello everyone! Welcome to another Author Spotlight! These spotlights are for showcasing author’s (predominantly women and people of color) writing talents and published works. So without further ado let’s get on with the Author Spotlight! About the Author: Sydney Reneé is a mother, writer and woman dedicated to evolving in all aspects of her life. Looking for an outlet she began journaling/blogging, which lead to her creating The Diary of She; a space created to inspire women to be themselves unapologetically, use their voices and to never give up on what they believe in. Through her poetry and creative writing, Sydney continues to tell stories and develop characters that readers can look at and say, “Hey, I’ve been there, but I’ve made it through.” What and when started your love for writing? I started writing in a journal when I was in middle school (most of which I still have), but it wasn’t until my senior year that I became super interested in writing. I was big into gossip blogs like Nicole Bitchie and I had dreams of one day starting my own magazine, so I started my own blog, which originally started off as a blog where I posted […]
- Book Spotlight: Lost HelixHello and welcome to another Book Spotlight! They are for any author of any genre to promote one (or soon to be) published book. So without further ado, let’s get on with the spotlight! Genre: Science Fiction, Adventure, Mystery Price: $4.99 Book Blurb: Stuck on an asteroid mining facility, DJ dreams of writing music, not something you can do for a living out there. His dad is a corporate hacker and his best friend Paul prepares to escape to become a settler in a planet-wide land rush, but neither option interests DJ. As such, he faces a future assigned to him by the mining company that owns the space station he calls home. When his dad goes missing, DJ finds a file containing evidence of a secret war of industrial sabotage, a file encrypted by his dad using DJ’s song LOST HELIX. Caught in a crossfire of lies, DJ must find his father and the mother he never knew. The mining company sends Agent Coreman after DJ and his guitar, which has LOST HELIX on its hard drive. DJ and Paul escape the facility and make a run for civilization, risking their lives as stowaways, never knowing they have the […]
- Book Spotlight: MicahHello and welcome to another Book Spotlight! They are for any author of any genre to promote one (or soon to be) published book. So without further ado, let’s get on with the spotlight! Genre: Post-apocalyptic science fiction, Paranormal and urban fantasy Series: Book three in Destiny (Atlantic Island saga by Fredric Shernoff) Price: $0.99 Book Blurb: The conclusion to the Destiny Trilogy! In this story across time and space, the fate of the survivors of Ophiuchus is revealed. After the Omega Protocol, life has returned to normal. But for those who became family on Atlantic Island, including those who perished only to be born again, normal life is not so simple. As one of their own falls victim to a strange disorder somehow tied to their passage through the multiverse, Dr. Sweeney calls together his family for one final adventure. But will they even remember who he is? LaLa Leo’s tale ties together its many threads in this final book, revealing more of the secrets of the Atlantic Island story and leading directly in to the events of The Forge! FYI:The full series can now be ordered as a whole on Amazon. Paperback copies are available to order for […]